Saturday, July 28, 2012

My FIRST Blog!!

Hey Dolls!

My very first Nail polish blog! Wow!! I enjoy watching beauty gurus and nail polish addicts on youtube, and never did I think that I would start my own blog. But after much debate, here I am starting my very own blog! For me, nail polish is a way to express yourself and allows us to be unique in our own way. I am not one to change my hair color and or do anything drastic to myself, so for me nail polish is just that, a way of expression and to separate myself from others. I hope in starting this blog I help inspire others to be unique and try some new polishes and colors; and also to share my love for nail polish with all of you!

So that's all for now! Keep a look out for future posts of colors and nail polish galore!

xoxo
Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment